reminders

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 May 2005 23:51:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/05 10:32:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, =20

-----Original  Message-----
From:  pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behal=
f=20
Of Matthew Todd
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:09  AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: reminders=20
=20
What is good period of time to let them  respond?  Let's say their six month=
=20
tuning is due June 15th.  Do you  send the postcard a whole month before, th=
e=20
beginning of June?  Then how  long do you wait to hear from them before you=20
call  them?
=20

=20
Matthew

David Love  <davidlovepianos@comcast.net>  wrote:

First send a postcard reminder and then  call only those who don't at
first respond. Or, as I'm trying to do,  start collecting email
addresses so that reminders can go via  email.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net =20