No Shows - was: reminders

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 7 May 2005 02:19:44 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/05 1:55:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =20

davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20
-----Original  Message-----
From:  pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behal=
f=20
Of Matthew Todd
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 9:23  AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: No Shows - was:  reminders=20
Do any of you still insist on a service call fee even  if no one is at home=20
for the appointment?=20
As a private piano instructor, my monthly fees for  lessons are a flat rate,=
=20
whether the student chooses to attend or miss his/her  lesson.  My fees are=20
not lowered or refunded for missed lessons.   I also require a two week noti=
ce=20
when a parent tells me that their child  is quitting.  So that means they ar=
e=20
financially responsible for the next  two weeks whether they choose to atten=
d=20
or miss.  That gives me time to  replace 'em, without losing income.=20
I was just wondering if there was any way to  incorporate this with our=20
clients.  Probably not, but I wanted to ask if  it would be legal.=20
Matthew Todd=20
 =20