No Shows - was: reminders

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 7 May 2005 05:29:08 -0400

Every time I see a post on this topic I think of one appointment I had a =
few years back. I get to the house and the frantic lady answers the door =
- eyes all red and just jumping out of her shorts - Me: Hello, I'm Terry =
Farrell and am here to service your piano" - Her: "Oh, I'm so sorry, my =
husband was just rushed to the hospital because he had a heart attack, =
but I didn't want to leave because I knew you were coming, can we do =
this some other time, I hate to ask you that.....". I suggested to her =
that she best attend to her husband and we'll catch the piano some other =
time.

So I guess there are both ends of the spectrum!

Terry Farrell

P.S. Her husband recovered well - he appeared to be bouncing around =
quite well a month later when we finally did the piano.

  I hate these.  I can understand someone missing an appointment or two =
because of other happenings in their lives, but to show such lack of =
respect by not calling or offering an apology is mind-boggling to me. =20

  Dave Stahl

  In a message dated 5/6/05 1:55:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =