Pitch Raise *Sorry, I couldn't find what I needed in the archives*

pcpoulso pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Thu, 12 May 2005 21:54:02 -0700

Matthew: you can learn to "tune out" the bleed through and tune well =
enough for a pitch raise. If the bleed through is really bad on one note =
I will stick a rubber mute in to help the strip mute do its job. Total =
accuracy is not vital here - we are just trying to get the overall =
tension close enough to make the final tuning possible.
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild