breathing ca glue-go here...

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 22:46:24 -0700

Here is good info on CA glue. It IS deemed non-toxic, and plain old BAKING
SODA works as good or better than the regular accelerator! go here:
<<http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2004/10/stuff_eng_tech_ca_glue.htm>>

Terry Peterson

Shiflet&quot; &lt;rlshiflet@cableone.net&gt;<br>Reply-To: Pianotech
&lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>To: &quot;Piano-Tech&quot;
&lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>Subject: breathing ca glue <br>Date: Sat, 21
everyone, including me.  Be sure and not breathe CA glue.<br>         I have
a friend who is a detective and a fingerprint expert.  A couple of years ago
I took some Boy Scouts to the police station to work on the fingerprinting
merit badge.<br>     After the merit badge was over, he gave us a tour.  He
had his own miniature 'crime laboratory'.  He had built a &quot;Fingerprint
Chamber&quot; for those items that had invisible fingerprints incapable of
being lifted.  The chamber was nothing more than a box with a door, like an
old microwave oven.<br>     My friend would simply place the item in the
box, squeeze some ca glue onto a small tray and close the door.  The next
day, he'd open it up and there would be fingerprints all over the item.  The
prints were non removeable and he could take the prints and read them.<br>
   My point isn't the science of fingerprinting but rather the dangerousness