Loose S&S bracket

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Tue, 24 May 2005 19:14:37 -0400

Ok, we've side-stepped the question here:
>Short of firing up the propane, I was thinking of drilling for set
>screws and reinforcing the joint with epoxy or thick CA.  Any thoughts ? ...

My thought is to use a long clamp to position the bracket flush with
the ends of the rails
and drill for screws. Then probably tap the leading side of the
bracket and use a self-tapping
machine screw to drive it home and finish with wicking epoxy or thick
CA into the area surrounding
the rails. Remember, this is the bass end bracket.
--

Regards,

Jon Page