Removing tuning pins with the Milwaukee Drill

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:05:16 -0700

About 40 years ago I spent (probably) about $100 on my old Milwaukee drill.
(Joe, you may remember it -- I still have the same drill!) I've destrung
countless pianos with it and have used it regularly for all variety of general
grunt plate drilling and large hole drilling. It is still going strong and if it
ever does give up I can probably still get it fixed at my Milwaukee dealer.

So, I wonder who has spent more on drills and who has contributed more to
Earth's waste and conservation problems?

Del