"Censors"

Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:59:10 +0100

Hello List and Joe
It was Ric of Wales who, like me, was having some probs - it seems various
e-mails are getting out in "rich text" and these add about four-times the
message area to the List - so they are being not "censored" as such, but the
sender gets a message back from the "moderator" to the effect that "Your
posting was "suspicious" (looked like a virus) and so wasn't put on the
List. I have tackled the problem at my end with Cy Shuster's guidance and
now all seems OK.(fingers crossed) That's what it's all about, Joe. Cy also
said that "plain text" will also send photos - so I'll include one as an
attachment to this.
The photo is of my S&S 'A' keyframe in the process of being totally Wurzened
(courtesy of Andre Oorebeek)
Regards
Michael G.(UK)

Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: l1010636.jpg