Appointment Books

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:29:37 -0400

Matthew:

Not having graduated to PDA's and the like, I have been using
At-A-Glance(Weekly) for 8 years. I like it because:

-It gives you a week at a glance (between 2 pages)
-It comes it 1/4 hr. spaces - plenty of space to use for address, phone
#, etc. when booking an appointment.
-The spiral binder is tight, and in 8 years have never had a problem
with it. I still have the other 7 years in a box  and have gone back to
them in a pinch when I enter a wrong phone# or address in the computer
database.
-Plenty of space in the back of the book for frequently used
numbers..although alot of these are now kept on the cell phone.

A good bang for an ever-harder-to-keep buck,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)