Removing tuning pins with the Milwaukee Drill

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 04:02:43 -0400

I may not have mentioned before that while it does only take me about 5=20
minutes to get all the pins out that is after the becket was broken and the=
=20
string removed. I use an impact wrench and the pins come out quite warm=20
indeed but I have absolutely no intention of saving the old block. My wife=
=20
is about Tracey's size and I'm quite sure would say that she couldn't do it=
=20
if faced with only the Milwaukee drill. With the pneumatic impact wrench=20
the kick is just not that great.

Greg