Chrome versus Nickel plated tuning pins

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:41:12 +0200

Hi Tom

Go to the Contact page and call them. The site itself is a password
accessed site like Schaff is. You have to have a customer number or the
like to utilize their online catalouge.  But if you call them, or email
them you can arrange to order anything they have, and set up an
account.  You should check import costs to the US ahead of time.  If
Jørgen is going to stock them over there then its probably the easiest
to just order from him.

Cheers
RicB

Richard,
    being a tad rusty in german,  could you please guide me as to where I
need to go to view/order the pins.  I limped around for a few minutes.  They
seem to have a fairly large aray of produkten.  The hygrometers looked nice.
thanks,
Tom