President's Message

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:35:56

Hi Kent,

As tuning is not a precise art but is rather a "matter of taste" and the
client's taste is what we are attempting to satisfy I can not subscribe to
this statement. For example I have one client who prefers 2:1 octaves all
the way down to A0 on the instrument. It sounds terrible to me--but it is
the client's preferrance.

At 08:20 PM 9/10/2005 -0700, you wrote:
> Kent Swafford writes:

> I won't alter a tuning to its detriment to please a customer; customers
should >be willing to play my tuning and give it a chance.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner