President's message

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:30:37 EDT

Ric
   Dittos to this. I recently received very  unpersonal/unproffesional  &
dismissive service when we called back a  refrigerator  repair guy. The boss
himself came back & his attitude was  curt rude & obvious he didn't like being
called  to stand behind  his  previous service techs repair.
 We bought the appliance from this same company. Guess  who we won't shop
next time.
  That being said there are the occasional call  backs  & in my experience
usually reasonable and or uniformed clients  are grateful to have there concerns
treated with respect & will be satisfied  & become a faithful client.
        Yes there is the  occasional & truly phsyco or client & it doesn't
take long to flush them  out. But that's rare.
   As any business we can refuse the right to  serve... just say no
  Dale

As  far as the issue itself is concerned.  I would submit that if any
given technician is experiencing more then a very very occasional
callback that the techncian should consider the possibility  that

a: one perhaps has a need to actually improve  ones tuning /
technical skills
b: one  perhaps should take a look at the bottom level quality of
instruments one accepts to work on.