Best Tuning Strategy using SAT III

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:00:29

Hi David,

With respect, if no over pull is used then all tunings will end up flat of
A440. I find I have to over compensate even on as small a correction as 2
cents. (A439.5 to A440)

Rate of string breakage in my client base is one string per 300 pianos for
bass strings and less than one string per 1000 pianos for plain steel wire.

At 08:00 AM 9/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>     I can't imagine bringing a piano from -100 cents to +25 cents without
>serious string breaking... David I.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7