Chrome versus Nickel plated tuning pins ---- Soggy South

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hunh? Terry, the RH was about 90% for 2 months here in
Georgia. True, many peoples' air conditioning knocks
it down, today, but that's only recently. Many of the
pianos I see were from before AC and have suffered
mightily from it. That's what I meant. Blued pins,
even in relativeley nice homes here, seem to develop a
light rust. I'd love to use them, but fear they'll
look awful, soon.
    Thump

P.S. There are also TONS of Kimball-Whitneys here!

--- Andrew and Rebeca  Anderson <anrebe@sbcglobal.net>