Ok, This is weird

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:34:51 -0700

See my reply to Susan.
=20
Del

  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf Of
Greg Newell
Sent: September 17, 2005 6:49 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Ok, This is weird

Dave,
        That's an interesting thought and a possible resolution to the =
crisis
but it doesn't answer if anything could or should be done with a warped =
plate. I
may go back to the call I had last night at my own expense to see if the =
glide
bolt adjustment will work. I don't mind eating a little for my own =
education. I
still wonder 1) could this have happened some time after manufacture and =
2) If
not, why was this ever sold in the first place?

Greg