Not getting back to people on the Ecsaine issue. ( Sorry. )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

To Ron, and anyone else who was waiting to hear from
me about "Ecsaine":
     Sorry I didn't get back to you all. It was not a
personal slight. I just was so impressed with the
stuff that I started working with Jurgen right away to
make it commerciually available to everyone: he
already has the marketing setup.
   My apologies, again.
     Thump

P.S. Besides uniformity, I was astounded by the fact
that the stuff actually has "grain" ( not as much as
buckskin, but that could possibly be improved by a
quick swipe with sandpaper ) and that it is impossible
to stretch with one's bare hands ( well mine, anyway
).
    I'll fool around with glue types for it, and let
you know on this issue, too. I suspect it will glue
very well.