Chinese Pianos

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 7:54:41 -0700

The little ones might not keep at it and then I've invested all that mo=
ney in a piano for nothing.   That's the major reason in their minds...=
never mind the experience is no fun for the kids...
David I.

Original message
From: Farrell
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Chinese Pianos

Actually Dave, my observation is that most homes that have the $60K SUV=
 and/or Lexus and/or Corvette/Viper in the driveway do not opt for the =
new Chinese piano, but rather more often than not have a 1952 beat-up W=
inter/Gulbranson/Whatever spinet for the youngster to blossom on ("coul=
dn't pass it up, it was free!"). Just ran into two of them yesterday...=
....I just don't get it.

Terry Farrell