Tuning Standard

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:23:03 -0800

That must be a Brazilian piano...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: pianotune05@comcast.net
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Tuning Standard

Hi again everyone,
I wish this piano I did today was only a 1/2 step off.  It was so off t=
hat the a4 didn' t even sound like an a when first played.  I hope I di=
d the pitch raise right. I raised and tuned at the same time. Next time=
 I'm going to just match a440 and get the notes up to as close as possi=
bel then actually tune it.  Would that work?
Marshall

From: David Vanderhoofven <david@vanderpiano.com>