Last Minute Cancellations?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:28:16 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2006 8:50:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

I'd like to know what y'all have in place for last minute cancellation
policies? I've always sent a bill for half a service call, if a client  cancelled
w/in 24 hours of the appointment. This has always been met with a  big flap.
:-( If it is a family crisis or a medical emergency, then I would  simply forget
it.
I had one this morning, (7am!). Senior citizen's son controls the money  and
doesn't think it's worthy. grrrr! My gut tells me to simply forget it and  do
some shop work in the extra time. What say y'all?
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

Joe,

I usually forget about it, especially if it's a regular client.  It's  hard
to collect on something like that, and it just seems to pile onto the  already
negative feelings about the whole deal.

7 AM?  Jeezzz...that would be a little irritating.

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
_http://dstahlpiano.net/_ (http://www.dstahlpiano.net/)