new christofori pianos?

ChicagoTuner@aol.com ChicagoTuner@aol.com
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:03:12 EST

The Christoforis look to me to be Samicks inside.  The actions and the scale
design all appear to me to be exactly like Samick products that I've seen
before. Grands and verticals. Everything else Robin Olson says, I believe, is
correct. They are a dealer venture, not a Steinway product. I find them a little
erratic in quality, but not excessively so. The pinblocks aren't bad and the
prices are very competitive.

Michael G
Chicagoland

In a message dated 1/20/2006 12:41:37 PM Central Standard Time,