wurlitzer(chinese) grand

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:06:08 -0600

Richard,
I've had a Samick Wurly, and for Samicks the problem is the pinning
of the under-lever flanges.  Some of the wires needed improved
bending to line up with the upper 'tray' .  Lubing with CLP was not
adequate.  I did some reaming and some heating up with a soldering
iron.  Both worked equally well for the period of time I owned
it.  BTW the seizing up of the centers increased with
usage.  Brand-new, there was no problem.
The sostenuto system needed adjusting too, the tests mentioned are excellent.

Good luck,
Andrew Anderson