Rebuilder's Gallery Pianos

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 21:34:53 MDT 2006

I'm rebuilding a 1920 6'4" Knabe (Victorian case) that will get a new
soundboard with redesign, pinblock, back action, key set and parts, finish.
I don't expect to give it away.  I do expect that someone will have to do
more than look at the fall board to appreciate it.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com