Rebuilder's Gallery Pianos

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Mon Jul 3 15:06:59 MDT 2006

Yeah, me too. I was in the grand action renovation class next door and heard
that rockin' good piano and the thunderous applause. It sounded good from
where I was, and it was only afterward that I learned it was Ron N's piano.

Wish I could have been there at least for the "concert" and it gets worse
every time people talk about how good it was -- it's like rubbing salt into
a wound!!!  ;-)

All the pianos sounded very nice. I have to confess that my tastes are more
toward the tone qualities of the Rons' pianos, but all were just great.

John Formsma