Rebuilder's Gallery Pianos

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Jul 3 14:51:33 MDT 2006

> I said I had the impression he was
> looking for the dynamic range limits in the piano in the first
> set, since he took the pianissimo lower with each measure, and
> seemed to have run out of music before he ran out of
> pianissimo. He said yes, he was at the low end, but was used
> to much more power at the top end. Dale Erwin stepped up just
> then and observed that from the back of the hall, the piano
> blew the walls down with as much power as you could ever want
> from something that size. Bless you, big guy, I HUGELY
> appreciate the comments. That was my impression too, but
> hardly an objective take, considering.

And let me tell you, Ron, and everybody else that doesn't know, Dale Erwin
does not lie.  He is what I call a "harsh critic." I call my self the same
thing:  I'll tell you exactly what I'm hearing and feeling. So when Dale
affirmed your piano's ability to soar in the treble from 40 feet away, you
can take that to the bank. He's a dang perfessional.

I'm pissed off I missed hearing your piano on that hardwood, brother. From
most reports it was like heaven.

You are the man.

DA