Rochester convention

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 21:12:31 MDT 2006

Michael
  Your welcom & Thanks, our paths will cross.  I did get the  ivory on & it
came out very well.  One piece Ivory is pretty cinchy  compared to two piece.
Not at all interested in taking that one on.
  Kindest regards
  Dale

Dale,
    Thank you for your kind words concerning Dave's  keyboard. I was looking
forward to meeting you, but whenever I was looking for  you, we were just not
in the right spots. We'll meet soon. I hope you were  able to splice in the
ivory on the last keyboard we spoke about. If I can help  you in the future let
me know.
Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
76 Sutton  Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569
(508) 278-9762
_keymaestro at verizon.net_ (mailto:keymaestro at verizon.net)
_www.pianoandorgankeys.com_ (http://www.pianoandorgankeys.com/)

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
Modesto, Ca.
Shop 209-577-8397
cell  209-985-0990
Web site _http://www.Erwinspiano.com_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Restoration & Sales of
Steinway & Sons plus  other fine pianos.
Custom made soundboards by  design