Upright Restored in North Carolina

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 12:05:54 MDT 2006

   A Packard is an excellent piano to restore,
provided that, like may uprights, it has not been a
"Rat Bordello". One of the best sounding uprights I
ever had was a  Packard.
    But $6,500 seems way too cheap for "top notch"
work. I could make it as "Like New" as is probably
humanly possible, IMHO, but charge double that, and
still not be making a lot of profit, considering all
the hours and cost of premium parts.

--- "Paul Chick (Earthlink)" <tune4 at earthlink.net>