When clients die.

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Jul 5 16:29:42 MDT 2006

Carmen, speaking for myself, I too look at the obits of 2 local papers
every day. I don't know if the PTG has a protocol, but mine is to send a
card expressing condolences. Recently, I attended the Memorial service
of a client. The reason I did this was because this client had become a
friend as well as a client. I admit  I felt a bit awkward, but it was my
way of honoring this person.

I don't think you can minimize the "awkwardness of the situation". It is
an awkward time for all. Do what you feel is the right thing, and
chances are, it will be.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)