Help with squeaky pedals

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Thu Jul 6 06:19:47 MDT 2006

Sometimes it may as simple as the footwear that the client is wearing. I
have seen cases where the squeak is coming from the sole and pedal
contact. If this is not the answer then keep pushing the pedal and the
squeak is sure to return.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service