Mystery thingees under piano

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 12:02:04 MDT 2006

Dunno. Maybe piano was in an old bar room and the pianer player kept his shotgun, rifle, hand gun and white surrender flag stored there :-)  :-)  :-)

By any chance does this piano have a really great sounding top end? I have tuned one that had an overly loud top end and the "tubes" may indeed have been installed to "funnel" the mid range sound out to balance the spectrum. Just guessing.
Joseph Alkana RPT