Used Ivories

Joey Recker reckerj at afo.net
Thu Jul 6 15:34:39 MDT 2006

Today I visited a customer who told me that a previous piano tuner (years
and years ago) left a box of old ivories there and asked if I needed them
and if I would give them a small discount on her next bill.  I have another
customer in need of some ivory repair and I'd like to have the old ivories,
but I have no idea how to price them to give her a fair discount.  How is
used ivory priced?  What would it cost to get it from Schaff (or a place
like them)?

Thanks
Joey Recker