Kawai strings

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 23:27:09 MDT 2006

Tomorrow, I may need to replace a few strings on a
Kawai GS-60.  In order for the sound of the new
strings to be the most like older strings and blend
in, would you suggest Roslau or Mapes Int'l Gold?

This customer wants me to try to get rid of false
beats that are in several strings.  I'll begin with
setting strings, checking bridge pins and capo bar,
replacing the string will be a last resort.

Bob Hull