repetition spring slot

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 7 00:55:02 MDT 2006

IMHO...the felt is inappropriate for a grand piano, but do you/customer really want to remove the felt and deal with glue residue and whatever?   I'd see if the piano works reasonably well as it is...i.e.no friction problems...just keep an eye/ear on it (fully inform the customer beforehand)...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California