post pitch-raise creep?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 8 03:38:29 MDT 2006

I use a VT also Andrew, and I find that the upper end of your percent ranges
work for me in the tenor and treble. However, I find that the bicord bass
needs closer to 25% and for whatever reason - I certainly don't understand
it - the monocord bass needs about 40%. I know, I've never heard of anyone
using that much overpull in the low bass, but for whatever reason, if I
don't, it'll come out flat. Strange.

Terry Farrell