Tuning

J. R. White jrwhiteltd at msn.com
Sun Jul 9 18:56:13 MDT 2006

I’m an ear tuner, too, for more than thirty years.  I use Reyburn Cyber
tuner, and find I’m a better ear tuner today than I was five years ago.  I
think of the machine as a critical monitor.  And sometimes I just have an
“off” day.  This “assistant” pushes me, helps me make sure I’m doing my
best.

I don’t think the machine is better than I am; but it surely keeps me
honest!

J R W

jrwhiteltd at msn.com

(253) 922-2372