Tuning

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 10 07:47:45 MDT 2006

David,
The latest piano specific ETDs are designed to tune by the same rules
we do.  You can customize how they work to fit your style.  They
never have bad days and sure take the guesswork out of large pitch
corrections.  On pianos I love I spend a lot more time listening.  I
do plan to pass the RPT exam and my ETD has testing functions built
into it that enable me to practice.

Andrew