Blatent commercial endorsement ...was Tuning

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jul 10 11:36:02 MDT 2006

Alan wrote:

I've said it before and--at the risk of sounding like a commercial--I'll say
it again: I cannot understand why anyone pays so much more for other ETD's.
It can only be because they never tried TL.

Well, I tried TL at the beginning of my using an ETD (5yrs ago). The user
interface was a little hard for me to figure out and I never did get the
hang of their stretch curves. RCT is a little more idiot proof- just pick a
number. Maybe it would be worth my while to take another look.

Dean