Blatent commercial endorsement ...was Tuning

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Jul 11 17:39:43 MDT 2006

RCT has more options for octave styles, too (one per octave, vs. one for
bass, one for treble with TuneLab)... but I don't think it's $900 better.

I got to tune one piano with the Verituner software on the Pocket PC, and I
liked the results and the interface.  Since it measures iH as you go,
there's very little setup in your way of getting started.  That's the
biggest hurdle to TuneLab, I think: seeing that tuning curve for the first
time.

--Cy--
shusterpiano.com