Grand Touch

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 11 22:25:02 MDT 2006

At 01:48 PM 7/11/2006, you wrote:
>Since it hasn't been mentioned, I'd also check the damper lift in relation
>to the key. If it's too early, that can also give a "heavy" feel.
>
>Avery

Good point Avery.  Another recommendation I made at the factory.  The
tricord and bicord tips are excessively long causing the factory workers to
early time the dampers, to obtain string clearance.  I trimmed a set of
dampers and re timed them, it made a big difference.
First time I used Jurgen's high tech scissors, they worked great for this
kind of job.

Regards Roger