Grand action rebuild

Terry Jack chief_retired at pacinfo.com
Wed Jul 12 10:04:09 MDT 2006

Recently I had inquired from this list information about an action from a Palkik & Schicker. Someone siad it is a Vienese type action.

Does anyone know where I can get more information about this instrument relative to rebuilding or repairing it?  Does anyone here know anything about this type of action who is willing to share with me?  Does anyone know of anyone whom I might contact for help?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Terry Jack
Eugene Oregon Chapt PTG

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming   "WOW -- What a Ride!"