Life Saver with PianoDisc

Info at alliedpiano.com Info at alliedpiano.com
Wed Jul 12 18:58:05 MDT 2006

Lenny,
I would be happy to share installation tips for this situation if you would
like to call me.
We can go over the specifics of that piano and the room.  I have done many
and had great success.  The string cover is always a good idea as well.
Ruth Phillips
info at alliedpiano.com
888-622-7426

From: Bo Gotrich <gotrichptg at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: musicsorb

> One of my customers have a grand with the pianodisc system and speakers
mounted, there is no room for a piano life saver system. What do you think
about  using musicsorb with a string cover? Any input would be helpful.
Lennart Gotrich