Digital calipers

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 13 13:26:17 MDT 2006

Fellow listers;

Thanks for your comments on the digital calipers.  They were
very helpful and opened up several uses for the tool that
I had not noticed.
	I am going to buy one which will go in my carry in case.
It will be more accurate than the 6" ruler and have more uses.
 From your discussion I hope they will last for a few years and
maintain useable accuracy.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT