Fujan lever addendum

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri Jul 14 07:10:06 MDT 2006

One thing I discovered about the Fujan lever is that if you are using the 5°
head, you will also need the 5/8” extension as there is not enough clearance
in the capo area on some pianos. However, with the extension, it is
impossible to get the tip on A0 in certain pianos (Yamaha for instance)
because the music desk slides are directly above it, and the lever is too
tall with the extension on. So, I’ve ordered the 11° head which should
easily eliminate all this changing around just for A0.

Still loving the lever, but thought this might be helpful for someone who’s
considering ordering one.

John Formsma