Pinblock Repair

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 15 12:45:01 MDT 2006

Perhaps larger pins on most strings, but, at a minimum, on the few where #6
tuning pins are falling through the holes, drill it out, glue/epoxy in a
small-diameter pinblock plug (3/8") and redrill.

Terry Farrell

P.S.: If the pinblock is falling apart such that #6 pins are falling through
it, this piano needs a new pinblock. I might offer to do some plugging,
etc., but I sure wouldn't garrr-un-tee any of those band-aids.