CA with coils driven to plate

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 17:07:20 MDT 2006

Okay, it's not a crappy piano. My customer's was.

If the strings are that old, they have surely lost their elasticity.

But my comment was based on the coils snuggling to close to the plate, not the ability of the wire to "take it".

You seemed a little prickly or defensive in your response. Did you intend it so? Have I offended you at some point? If so, sorry. If not, chill baby, it's hot enough, outside.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15