Tuning for Correctional Institute

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 11:06:56 MDT 2006

Michelle,

I tuned at one in the Houston area once several years ago but I don't
remember any restrictions. If you can talk to someone more directly
involved with the prisoners, it might not be a bad idea, though. The
Chaplain should be able to give you a number to call.

They have restrictions on visitors dress, though, so dress very
modestly. Oh, and while you're being escorted to the piano, be
prepared for a few whistles, etc. Hey, you're a female! :-)

Avery Todd
University of Houston