Tuning for Correctional Institute

Robin Stevens pianoman at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 16 16:12:09 MDT 2006

 I remember tuning a piano in a Institution for the mentally unbalanced.
Halfway through the tuning with my bag open a sweet looking teenage female
in her dressing gown approached me and said...DO I LOOK LIKE A KILLER TO
YOU?
No need to say, I VERY quickly closed my bag!!

Another time while tuning in a jail with the guard sitting along side of me
I opened up the bottom to check the pedals only find a small arsenal of
sharpened objects and blow gun darts.

One day I'll write a book.

Robin