Key Bushing Method, was: Key flexing

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 16:10:59 MDT 2006

Ummmmmm....... I did. But then, I tend to be pretty picky about my key
bushings and like them just so. So yeah, I ordered them nakey and bushed
them myself. Next time I'll bush 'em before I install them.

Hey, if I didn't do it stupid the first time I wouldn't have that wonderful
opportunity to learn. Right?

Terry Farrell