dropped piano

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Jul 18 21:12:19 MDT 2006

Hi,
if you have slick floors, you can
tip the piano onto a broom covered with a towel or throw rug.
The towel is to protect the finish and the broom to help guide the piano
toward where you can tip it back down.  Pianos on end tip over so easily.
They need to be pushed or pulled down LOW>
If you have a rug on the floor, use a slick on oneside, ply wood panel with the rough side down with
the rug broom idea.
My Dollies 2 are ment to be able to roll the piano on end as well as upright.{ "SELPO" } so I do not do it this way. <g>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com