1890s WNG Action Geometry-Capstan boats

Absolute Piano absolutepiano at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 06:31:01 MDT 2006

David and all,

In addition, I try to make my "capstan boats'' or markers the same weight as what I will be using. Otherwise, the usual 5-6 grams of capstan weight will throw off your FW by 2-3 grams unless you've already compensated for that. Not clear?

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Boston, Massachusetts